Herbal treatment for tinnitus
Phytotherapy. Medicinal plants preparations for ringing in the ears
Phytotherapy for ringing in the ears or tinnitus focuses on the use of a number of plants with the following objectives:
– Plants able to reduce the symptoms of the disease
Internal use preparations with medicinal plants to treat tinnitus
Among all the suitable plants, we can point out the following:
– Mistletoe (Viscum album) Because of its hypotensive properties, mistletoe improves ringing in the ears or tinnitus. (Decoction for 15 minutes of a teaspoonful of branches and leaves per cup (Do not exceed the amount of 5 g per day)
– Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Bilberry preparations reduce ringing in the ears caused by poor circulation problems. (Infusion of a spoonful of dry fruits per cup of water. Take 2 cups per day)
– Black Cohosh (Cimifuga racemosa) The tincture of this plant, available in pharmacies and herbalists’, reduces noise or ringing in the ears. (Take it according to the patient’s leaflet)
To reduce the aggravating factors of this ear anomaly, you should consult the following links.
External use preparations to treat tinnitus
– Garlic (Allium sativum), lavender (Lavandula sp), Mint (Mentha arvensis, Mentha piperita, Mentha rotundifolia, etc.) And common mullein (Verbascum thapsus): Because of their bactericidal properties, they are particularly appropriate when tinnitus responds to an internal infection in the middle ear. (Carefully provide a couple of drops of diluted oil of these plants inside the ear with a piece of cotton)
– Elder (Sambucus nigra) vaporization of the decoction of a handful of flowers in water (See how to apply vaporization method in the general study of the plant)
– Plantain (Plantago major) (Crush a tender leave and pour a few drops in the ear)
– Geranium (Geranium sp.) (Perform a geranium maceration by means of mashing a piece of the whole plant in 40 º alcohol. Let stand for 20 days in a warm place. Apply a few drops in your ear several times a day)
More information about tinnitus and its natural treatment.