How to diminish flatulence of legumes with herbal remedies
SOLUTIONS TO LEGUMES FLATULENCE
Can you eat legumes every day?
Flatulence should not be a reason not to eat legumes, as they are very beneficial foods and can be eaten every day. In fact, it is very healthy, rich and economical to replace animal protein with legumes at meals and / or dinners, due to its nutritive contribution.
What legumes are more flatulent?
It is true that some legumes are somewhat more flatulent than others.
- The least flatulent legumes are chickpeas, peas and lentils. These do not usually produce large flatulence problems
- The most flatulent legumes are beans, soybeans and fava beans. It is natural that large plates or rations of these legumes produce gases, although it does not usually occur in moderate quantities.
Medicinal plant remedies to avoid flatulence of legumes
Cumin seeds can help us expel gasses as a result of eating legumes.
Medicinal plant teas can be used to treat flatulence produced by legumes. The following herbal remedies are recommended for people whom pulses produce gas:
- Cook the legumes with carminative herbs such as:
- Take a digestive infusion:
- Eat natural yogurt or bifidus yogurt for dessert, because probiotic bacteria help to make digestion of these foods better
Other medicinal plant remedies for flatulence
* Related information:
More information on legumes
28 September, 2023