“ACAI NA TIGELA” RECIPE
– 400g of Acai pulp
– 5 tablespoons of Guarana syrup (caramel with guarana extract) with 75g of sugar. (For people who want to lose weight or, in case of diabetes, other healthy substitutes can be used, such as stevia or saccharin)
– 2 medium bananas
– Optional: milk or apple juice, nuts, seeds, etc..
– Cut the banana into pieces to make it easier to shred later. Book 5-6 slices for garnish.
– In a bowl, pour the pulp of acai, the mashed banana and syrup or sugar.
– Crush all the ingredients. If texture is too thick, you can add water, milk or apple juice to thin. Similarly, to be a satiating dish, it must have slightly thicker consistency, similar to that of a yogurt.
– Pour into a bowl of breakfast, place banana slices on top and decorate with 1 to 2 tablespoons of rolled oats or muesli.
– It can be served in small bowls for dessert.
It shows an attractive purple color, which contains all the necessary antioxidants to combat stress, smoking, or simply to avoid aging.
The quality of the fats is also important because they are rich in Omega-9 oleic acid that balances the intake of fats in our diet. Important for people who want to lose weight with health, as well as an antioxidant and heart-satiating.
Every good athlete (with curiosity) should ever try this delicious dish that athletes typically consume in the Americas. It contains minerals that help the body recover after exercise. Na tigela with banana (it provides “extra” potassium) and oats or muesli (they slow energy absorption), is the perfect cocktail to feel energetic and strong.
More recipes and information about acai.
30 June, 2021