CLOVE COOKIES RECIPE WITH CINNAMON AND GINGER
– 1 cup brown sugar.
– 4 tablespoons of honey.
– 2 cups of flour.
– 2 teaspoons powdered soda.
– 1 cup of olive oil.
– ¼ teaspoon of salt
– Half a teaspoon of ground cloves.
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Mix the egg, honey, oil and sugar in a bowl. Stir well.
- Add flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Stir well. Sprinkle some salt.
- Once the pasta is ready, (it has consistency and does not stick) form small balls about 3.5 cm in diameter.
- Place on a baking paper all the balls, leaving about 5 cm between them to prevent sticking when increasing in size.
- Place in the oven, pre-heated to 190 º C, for about 10 or 13 minutes. Check with a toothpick to the center to check when is done. (The toothpick should come out dry and each ball should be firm when stuck).
- Once done, remove from oven and let it cool.
Ways to serve
– Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.
16 March, 2020