How to prepare pears with ginger
EASY PEAR CREAM RECIPE WITH GINGER
Ingredients of pear cream for four people
– 6 medium pears
– 1 lemon
– 1 yogurt
– 2 eggs
– Ginger Powder
– Ginger in syrup
How to prepare pears cream
– Peel the pears and cut them into pieces.
– Squeeze a lemon and save the juice and skin.
– Place a saucepan on the fire with a couple of liters of water. Add the pears, and the lemon rind. Add one pinch of powdered ginger and three pieces of candied ginger. Let simmer for a quarter of an hour, stirring the mixture a few times.
– Separate the three pieces of candied ginger and divide into pieces.
– Separate the pears. Mix with the lemon juice and the yogurt and mash everything until obtaining a homogenous puree.
– In a cup pour two tablespoons of water and 15 g of gelatin. Place in the water bath until the gelatin is undone.
– Add the gelatine to the pear puree. Leave aside to thicken.
– Open the eggs and separate the egg whites. Beat them. Once they are about to snow, add them to the above puree.
– Place the cream in glass glasses and decorate them with the pieces of ginger candied.
– Put the cups in the refrigerator to cool.
How to serve pears cream
Serve it cold as dessert
More recipes and information on lemon