Recipes with kamut
How to prepare kamut
Kamut is a grain little known. Due to its low use in food, one may not yet know how to cook it.
The cereal, to be well cooked, must be prepared with the correct proportion of water and cooked over medium heat, with a lid.
Kamut has a sweet, smooth and slightly buttery flavor. It is rich in carbohydrates, fiber and minerals, which help the well-being of the body and constitutes an excellent energy dish.
- 1 Cup kamut
- 2 Cups of water or vegetable broth
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Wash the kamut with plenty of water and drain in a strainer.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat with a lid.
- Serve with a little olive oil and fresh parsley to decorate.
- This recipe is suitable for adding to other preparations such as vegetable pists, sauces, etc.
More information on kamut
13 April, 2020