Kamut pasta with ratatouille recipe
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 160g. kamut wholemeal pasta
- 4 cups of water or vegetable broth
- 1 red pepper
- 1 large onion
- Black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Put the vegetable broth in a saucepan and cook the pasta over medium heat with a lid for the manufacturer’s indicated time.
- In a frying pan, fry the onion and the pepper, with a pinch of salt, until golden brown.
- Grate the tomatoes and add its juice to the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Add the pasta and let stand over low heat for 5 minutes, with a lid.
- Serve with a little fresh parsley to decorate.
It is a suitable dish for children, adults and athletes. Kamut has a sweet, smooth and slightly buttery flavor.
It is rich in carbohydrates, fiber and minerals, which help the well-being of the body and constitute an excellent energy dish.
Tomato is rich in lycopene, an antioxidant component that contributes to the well-being of the cardiovascular system. Onion and garlic provide diuretic components, for circulation and for hypertension.
More information on kamut
13 April, 2020