Vegetarian diet for hyperactivity
In the diet for hyperactivity, we will try to provide the necessary nutrients for the body to optimal nutrition, which allows a good state of the organism. Especially we will bring food to feed the nervous and musculoskeletal system:
– Slowly absorbed carbohydrates. (Complex carbohydrates)
– Foods rich in tryptophan, the precursor of serotonin
– Omega 3 essential fats
– Diet rich in calcium and magnesium
We will avoid the following foods:
– Simple Sugars: sweets, pastries, candies with sugar, etc..
– Gas beverages
– Stimulants: caffeine drink
*More information: Food for hyperactivity.
FOOD LIST FOR HYPERACTIVITY DIET
– Vegetables (at least 2 times a week): chickpeas, soybeans, peas, lentils.
– Whole grains, rice, potatoes, chestnuts, sweet potatoes, quinoa, groundnuts, couscous, buckwheat
– Whole wheat bread, rye bread, seeded bread
– Grain breakfast cereals, muesli
– Wholemeal pasta or mixed with vegetables.
– Recipes: Turmeric Rice – Rice pudding – Buckwheat – Quinoa with basil – Potato Salad – Couscous salad – Quinoa with vegetables – Roasted Sweet Potato – pesto Quinoa – Sushi maki – quinoa Tajine – Potato Spinach – Spinach with chickpeas – Peas with Vegetables – Beans with chanterelles – Hummus etc..
|– Snacks, potato chips, toasted corn, etc..|
– Pastries, palms, donuts, croissants, churros, pooches, cream pies, etc..
DRESSINGS AND FAT
– Extra virgin olive oil: take a bit more than the dose a person would normally. Especially in children, increase the consumption of olive oil by adding it to salads, creams, vegetables, bread with oil, etc..
– Nuts between meals or recipes.
– Avocado salads.
– Recipes: Avocado salad, mozzarella salad– Bread with tomato – Musician dessert.
|– Refined oils|
– Excess of fried food
– Nuts fried or sugared
– Large portions of nuts.
– Yogurt and Kefir
– Fresh cheese
– Soy drink with calcium and vitamin B12.
– (Carnivorous diets): oily fish, white fish and white meat.
– Recipes: egg salad – onion and potato omelette – – Broccoli Omelet – Cheese omelet – Strawberry milkshake
|– Very fatty Cheese|
– Custard, cream, condensed milk.
– Red meat and sausages
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
– Fruits of all kinds, especially the richest in vitamin C: strawberries, raspberries, pear, apple, mandarin, kiwi, melon, papaya, watermelon, orange, loquat, peach, mango, apricots, nectarines,…
– Vegetables of all types, enhancing the vivid color and green: carrots, squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, artichokes, spinach, chard, green beans, arugula, lettuce, peppers.
– Fruit Recipes: Banana milkshake with acai– Cream of Buckwheat and apple – agar-agar jelly – Chia fruit salad…
– Vegetable Recipes: Cream of zucchini with cumin – vegetarian canapes– Stuffed Eggplant – Chanterelles with garlic and parsley – Gazpacho – Vegetable salad– tomato salad – Fried Broccoli (occasional).
|– Industrial juices.|
– Fruit sugar
– Candy or gum with sugar
|– Water, decaffeinated teas|
– Decaffeinated coffee, rooibos tea
– Soft drinks without gas
– Isotonic drinks, colas without gas
|– Coffee, tea.|
– Colas with gas
– Industrial Juices
More information on hyperactivity natural treatment.
22 April, 2019