Barley water with lemon peel
BARLEY WATER WITH LEMON PEEL RECIPE
Ingredients for one liter of barley water
– 4 cups of water.
– Half a cup of barley.
– 1 tablespoon of cane sugar.
– Cinnamon (optional).
– Lemon skin (optional).
How to make barley water
– Bring water to a boil.
– When it is boiling, add the barley and let it cook for 45 minutes over a low heat.
– Strain the barley to separate it from the water
– Add a teaspoon of sugar cane and stir well.
– Optionally, you can add to the water a slice of lemon or a piece of cinnamon.
Properties of barley water
It will be used to cut off diarrhea, to quench thirst and moisturize your body on hot days.
How to take barley water
Take two or three very cool glasses a day.
More recipes and information on lemon
22 April, 2019