How to prepare rye crackers with lemon zest
RYE CRACKERS RECIPE
Ingredients for rye crackers
– 500g rye flour
– 250g butter or margarine
– 250g of sugar
– 1 egg
– Lemon zest
Preparation of rye crackers
– Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
– Prepare the dough with all the ingredients. It should remain paste-like but not tacky, just enough so that it can mold and shape. You can add a little wheat flour to thicken.
– Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and shape the dough until it is flat and thin, of the desired thickness for the cookies.
– With the help of a glass, make the round shape of the cookies. Other molds with shapes or shapes may be used.
– Place in vegetable paper greased with butter or margarine and bake for 30 minutes at 180ºC.
More recipes and information on lemon
22 April, 2019