PUMPKIN CREAM WITH COCONUT
– Onion cut into half moons
– Pumpkin washed and cut
– Potato washed, peeled and sliced
– Fresh parsley
– Coconut Milk
– A bay leaf
– Saute the onion with a pinch of salt and a bay leaf over medium heat for 8 minutes.
– Add the sliced potatoes and pumpkin and saute over medium heat, stirring constantly.
– Add water until it does not cover the ingredients.
– Add 1 tablespoon of coconut milk per person.
– Cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
– Remove the bay leaf, blend until creamy consistency and taste of salt. The coconut flavor blends well with pumpkin, but if we notice too scent of coconut, we can hide it with a little salt.
– Garnish with fresh, washed and cut into strips parsley, sprinkled over the plate.
– This is a delicious and daring vegan cream suitable for people allergic to milk or lactose intolerant. It is also very nutritious dish for athletes, and an energizing supplement, vitaminizing and mineral support in any balanced diet.
Onion provides diuretic and cleansing properties, plus natural sweetness to the cream.
Along with coconut milk, This preparation is a diuretic and mineralizing combination, which can be served as a vegetable cream for vegan. It is also very energizing because of coconut fats.
More recipes and information on coconut.