RECIPES OF TEA
TEA TRUFFLES RECIPE
(For 8-10 truffles):
– 20 g. Green tea Matcha powder (you can buy in supermarkets or food stores Oriental products)
– 50 g. of cream
– 20 g. butter
– 150 g. white chocolate
– Wide and short mold to cool the mass of truffles in the freezer
– Defatted Cocoa powder for coating truffles
Picture of green tea truffles coated with pure cocoa powder
– Heat the cream with the chocolate and butter over medium – low heat, without allowing it to boil.
– Stir to melt and form a homogeneous mixture.
– Add two tablespoons (20 g. Approx.) of Matcha tea. Depending on the quality of Matcha we purchase, it may be more or less bitter.
– Stir to mix all ingredients.
– Pour the dough into a wide and short mold for truffles.
– Allow to stand at room temperature until warm and cool in the freezer for 6 hours.
To cover with cocoa:
– In a bowl put pure chocolate powder.
– With the help of a hot knife (to prevent sticking), cut the truffles the size we want and mould them with your hands in the shape you want (or squares).
– Batter with cocoa powder or sprinkle with Matcha tea.
* More tea recipes
More tea types and information about tea.
22 April, 2019