FRUIT JELLY WITH AGAR-AGAR SEAWEED
Ingredients for 4 people
– 2 and ½ tablespoons of agar-agar seaweed
– 2 cups chopped fresh fruit or pureed (depending on whether we want to make it a gelatin chip or homogeneous). For example, strawberry and peach, or kiwi, apple and banana, or apple and strawberries,… etc.
– Pinch of salt
– 1 tablespoon orange zest or lemon zest
– 2 and ½ cups water
– 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate, molasses or cereal or substitute water for natural fruit juice.
– Grated coconut (optional)
– Marinate the fruit with salt for 40 minutes.
– Heat water or juice to a boil and add the other ingredients (fruits, spices and agar). You must boil so that after the agar solidify.
– Cook for 7-10 minutes.
– Place in molds, dusting with coconut by the surface.
– Allow to cool until the agar solidifies and unmold.
– Serve with grated lemon or orange, cinnamon stick, cut fruits or leaves of decorative herbs, for example.
We get a delicious fruit jelly, rich in colors and flavors. And extremely easy to prepare!
More recipes and information on coconut .