Noodles with broccoli recipe
RECIPE: NOODLES WITH BROCCOLI
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 g noodles
- 1 / 2 kilo of broccoli
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese.
- Olive oil.
- Place the noodles in a pot with boiling water. Simmer until half the recommended time.
- Clean, peel and chop the broccoli
- Pour water into a saucepan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli over high heat and leave until you return to a boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and drain.
- Place in a saucepan 3 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Add a layer of broccoli and above it another layer of noodles and sprinkle with cheese. Thus have the noodles and broccoli in several layers of the casserole. Sprinkle each with Parmesan until the last layer is a layer of noodles topped with Parmesan.
- Cook in the hot oven for 1 / 4 of an hour.
How to serve it:
Serve it hot as a starter
* More vegetarian recipes
More information on broccoli in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.