Orange juice with pomegranate
ORANGE JUICE WITH POMEGRANATE
- 1 pomegranate
- 4 oranges
- Sugar (optional)
- Peel the pomegranate, reserve the seeds.
- Wash, cut in half and squeeze the oranges.
- Mix the ingredients using a spoon or in a blender.
- If you want, you can mix the texture straining the juice.
- If you want, it can be sweetened by adding sugar to the juice.
- Refrigerate until ready to consume.
How to use it:
It is eaten as a dessert or beverage. Pour into a glass and serve.
More recipes information about pomegranate properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.