- 3 ripe persimmons
- 1 lettuce
- 50 g cheese
- 2 oranges
- 1 / 2 grapefruit.
- Olive oil
- Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
- Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
- Peel the oranges and cut the flesh into slices.
- Peel the grapefruit. Chop half grapefruit into thin slices.
- Wash and tear the lettuce.
- Put the lettuce on the bottom of a plate. Put on it the pieces of orange and grapefruit.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and distribute over salad.
- Season the salad with a drizzle of Olive oil.
Ways to serve:
Serve as a starter.
More information on persimmon in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.