Home remedies crow's feet
CROW'S FEET NATURAL TREATMENT
HOME REMEDIES FOR CROW'S FEET
How to get rid of crow's feet
The primary role of phytotherapy in the treatment of crow's feet requires the use of a number of plants with the following objectives:
- Humidifying and nutritious plants that help restore skin elasticity and maintain proper humidity for the preservation of the skin.
- Exfoliant plants that help remove dead cells and replace them by others.
- Wrinkle removing plants that can serve as an alternative to treatments such as botox, surgery, laser or lifting.
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies to remove or prevent crow's feet
External plant treatments to treat crows feet
Recipes to moisten and nourish the skin:
- Avocado(Persea americana) Used externally, for its richness in vitamins (Vitamin D and vitamin E) to stimulate collagen formation as well as saponins, avocado is a good balm for the skin. A cheap, good remedy to maintain a young and unwrinkled face is to make a mask with avocado pulp and apply it on your face before falling asleep for half an hour. Avocado contains vegetable fat which is ideal for the treatment of normal or dry skin, but it should not be applied on oily skin.
- Cacao (Theobroma cacao), for its richness in lanolin, cocoa is used to regenerate dry skins wrinkled by age and abuse. (Mix 100 g of cocoa powder with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add cream while stirring until it will form a thick cream and apply it as a mask for half an hour on your face. Clean it with cold water) Another more effective recipe for crow's feet removal:
More recipes for removing wrinkles in " Dry skin masks" on the listing above.
Recipes to exfoliate crow's feet
Previous note: Exfoliating treatments can cause skin problems so you should consult with your doctor before applying these treatments.
Attention: These treatments can cause skin burning in some sensitive people. So, in case of pain, finish their application and wash the affected area very well.
When applying these masks, do not allow them to contact with your eyes. If this contact occurs, wash them with water abundantly
- Papaya (Carica papaya) Papaya contains papain, a proteolytic enzyme, that's to say, it has the ability to destroy proteins. Papain enters in the composition of many beauty creams aimed to improve the appearance of the skin or to eliminate pimples, skin spots, wrinkles, and other skin impurities. The exfoliating treatment is used to remove dead cells and allow new ones arise. Many exfoliating masks sold in the market contain this component.
- Castor oil plant (Ricinus communis) Castor oil also takes part in the composition of skin ointments. We can treat crow's feet with a home made recipe.
How to get rid of persistent crow's feet
For crow's feet that are very difficult to remove with natural treatments, you can use glycolic acid creams. They can be bought in pharmacies or natural drugstores. (Always consult your doctor about this treatment.
Never use creams that contain more than 5% of glycolic acid when the zone to apply is near your eyes)
More information about crow's feet and their natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.