A dessert for celiacs
Brownie without gluten recipe
SUITABLE DESSERT FOR PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM GLUTEN INTOLERANCE
Brownie with cocoa and walnuts
Brownie without egg and gluten free
This homemade brownie recipe is prepared without egg, without flour and without sugar. It is a "raw" dish, which also does not need cooking.
It is a dessert made only with natural ingredients, rich in fiber, without flour or refined sugar. Ideal for people with allergies to milk, egg or gluten.
HOMEMADE BROWNIE WITH CHOCOLATE AND NUTS. EASY RAW CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
Ingredients for brownie
- 1 large green banana
- 1 cup of boneless dates (about 6-8 units). Raisins can also be used
- Cocoa powder, about 1 cup
- 200ml of coconut milk
- Walnuts, whole or cut, peeled
Preparation of homemade brownie
Photo of how the dough is formed, beating coconut milk and green banana
Prepare the dough:
- Soak the dates with water.
- Boil the banana: cut the ends of the green banana and cut it in half. It can be peeled completely or boiled with the same skin (a cross section is made, when the skin is opened it is already cooked).
Green bananas cook in about 10 minutes by boiling, or when passing a knife, the tip will pass through completely.
- Drain and grind a little banana with a little coconut milk, which is gradually added. The banana spreads or thickens a lot, you may not need to use everything for the dough.
- In another container, crush the dates with a little coconut milk until a homogeneous mass is formed brown and very sweet (we use dates instead of sugar).
- Combine the two masses, the banana with the dates. Add gradually and remove. You can also shred everything at once, but it can be a bit more difficult because of the hardness of the dates.
- Add cocoa powder (about 4 tablespoons, to taste) and peeled walnuts. The dough should not be too liquid
- The dough is placed in a bowl with parchment paper underneath, so that it is easier to unmold
- Store in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. As the dough cools, it will solidify as the fiber will partially absorb the liquid.
- It is recommended to serve with chocolate sprinkled by the surface.
- Another option is, with the same recipe, cut squares, add grated coconut and make cupcakes like the ones shown in the photo:
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.