Fenugreek with nuts
NUTS WITH FENUGREEK
- Raw almonds with skin
- Soak raw almonds in water for 30 minutes.
- Drain and place the almonds in a skillet to toast. Add salt.
- Toast over medium-low fire, stirring constantly.
- When the almonds are almost toasted, over a low heat, add a few grains of fenugreek (4-10 seeds) and toast them lightly. Remove well so that almonds become imbued with the flavor of fenugreek.
- It is important that fenugreek do not become roasted in excess, so as not to provide a very bitter taste.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to cool.
- The recipe combines the salty taste almonds, the sweetness of the raisins and the bitter taste of fenugreek beans.
- The overall basifying mineral content stands out, such as magnesium, calcium, potassium and zinc. These minerals are beneficial for bones. It is recommended that people with osteoporosis carry out at least once a week, this kind of dessert to strengthen their locomotor system.
More information on fenugreek recipes in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.