How to cook millet
SAUTED VEGETABLES WITH MILLET RECIPE
- 100g millet.
- 1 spring onion.
- 2 green peppers.
- 2 carrots.
- 4 large mushrooms.
- Ginger 2 chips.
- Extra virgin olive oil (preferably)
- Soy sauce (optional).
- Boil millet for about 40 minutes over low heat.
- Meanwhile, peel, cut, chop the vegetables evenly and saute with a little olive oil.
- When browned, pour some soy sauce to taste and let it reduce and take flavor.
- Drain the millet when cooked completely and mix with vegetables.
How is it used?
It is used as a starter.
Other millet recipes
More information on millet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.