Walnuts with chocolate
Nuts with chocolate
RECIPE OF WALNUTS DIPPED IN BLACK CHOCOLATE
Properties of Brazil nuts with chocolate
This is a very energetic recipe, because both nuts and chocolate, are rich in fats.
- 100g peeled walnuts
- 75gr black chocolate 70% cocoa minimum
- 50g butter
How to prepare the recipe
- Soak the nuts in 1 cup water for 30 to 50 minutes to soften. Drain and dry with paper towels.
- It is necessary to toast nuts because they give a delicious flavor to the recipe.
- In a skillet, toast walnuts over high heat, stirring constantly so that they do not burn. (It is difficult to see the tan in nuts. A way to know if you are roasting is to hear the creaking sound. Reduce the heat when the nuts are almost completely toasted. At about this point it takes 10 minutes.
- Heat chocolate with butter in Bain-Marie and go slowly stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
- Bathe nuts with achocolate coating and, with the help of tweezers, place on a serving platter.
- You must wait about an hour for it to cool down, so it can be consumed.
- Store in the refrigerator.
What does walnuts with chocolate provide?
Walnuts provide many minerals like magnesium, phosphorus and calcium, plus vitamin E (antioxidant properties). They are rich in a kind of fats, important for the functioning of the nervous system, such as omega 3 and other components, such as lecithin and choline .
Cocoa is stimulant and euphoric, and it is a food rich in magnesium.
More information on nuts in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.