Broccoli salad with walnuts
|BROCCOLI SALAD WITH WALNUTS|
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 500 g green broccoli
– 50 g walnuts
– 1 pepper
– Olive oil
– Black pepper
– Clean, peel and chop the broccoli
– Poach broccoli slightly: Pour water in a pan and put the fire to boil. Stop the fire, pour the broccoli and let poach in hot water for about 5 minutes.
– After 5 minutes, remove from water, pour over a strainer and let drain and cool.
– Cut the pepper into strips. Open the walnuts nuts. Chop them all but 4.
– Make a vinaigrette for dressing
– Place the broccoli in a bowl and add the walnuts and chopped peppers.
– Add the vinaigrette and mix all the elements.
Ways to serve:
Serve cold as a starter
– More vegetarian recipes
22 April, 2019