Lettuce salad with tomato and avocado
PROPERTIES OF LETTUCE SALAD
What are the benefits of this lettuce and tomatoes salad?
– Salads are rich in vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin found in fruits, and vegetables that must be consumed raw, as it is destroyed by heat (during cooking, for example). For this reason it is important to accompany our meals with fruit or salads, which provide this antioxidant.
– Radishes are an excellent tonic food, They are low in calories and rich in potassium and antioxidants.
– If we also add cheese, the recipe contains proteins. Proteins are important because they provide essential amino acids necessary for our brain function, connect neurons and, in general, for the body to maintain its health.
Young people can take advantage of the calcium content of cheese, it is preferable to take it without skimming. Fat cheese contains vitamin D, which helps fix calcium in bone and has important properties for growth.
A GREAT RECIPE TO LOOSE WEIGHT
It is a recipe rich in fiber, vitamin C and beta-carotene, ideal to accompany any dish or share in the centerpiece.
Very suitable for any balanced diet, especially in slimming diets for its satiating power.
Photography of lettuce, tomato, avocado, radishes, black olives and soft cheese. Seasoned with olive oil and fennel.
RECIPE OF LETTUCE AND TOMATO SALAD WITH AVOCADO
– Lettuce leaves
– Canned black olives
– Fresh or cured cheese
– Clean the salad leaves and drain. Cut the larger leaves.
– Arrange the leaves on a plate or bowl.
– Cut an avocado in half and empty its contents. Cut into pieces and add to the salad.
– Cut the radishes into quarters or slices and arrange them on the salad.
– Add the olives, season with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
– Flavor with a very thin branch of fennel or other aromatic herb and spice.
– Serve as a starter or accompaniment
More information and recipes on avocado.