- 1 Herbal medicine for arteriosclerosis
- 1.1 NATURAL TREATMENT OF ARTERIOSCLEROSIS
- 1.2 Herbal teas for arteriosclerosis
- 1.3 SUPPLEMENTS: VITAMINS AND MINERALS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS FOR ARTERIOSCLEROSIS
- 1.4 Ginkgo biloba for arteriosclerosis
- 1.5 Lecithin for arteriosclerosis
- 1.6 Ginger for arteriosclerosis
- 1.7 Moringa for arteriosclerosis
- 1.8 Other supplements for arteriosclerosis
Herbal medicine for arteriosclerosis
NATURAL TREATMENT OF ARTERIOSCLEROSIS
Herbal teas for arteriosclerosis
By doing this, it diminishes the risk of vascular disease or aids to its recovery after some accident of this type, like infarction, angina pectoris … etc. (plant extract) (plant eaten raw in salads or cooked) (juice of fresh leaves with sugar).
Healthy foods for arteriosclerosis
– Garlic (Allium sativum) The presence of sulphurous components, together with allicin and ajoene, make it very important by giving it antithrombotic properties (No formation of blood clots ).
It is very interesting to make blood more fluid and help to fight against circulatory diseases (Raw in salads) (Maceration of 100 g. of garlic with 400 ml of wine alcohol. Take half a Take half a teaspoon before going to bed)
– Pepper (Piper nigrum) Due to its fluidizing properties for the blood, black pepper is used to treat arteriosclerosis and to prevent blood clotting (Add pepper to your food. Maximimun 5 g. daily) (25 drops 3 times a day of mother tincture)
– Olive tree (Olea europaea) It decreases blood pressure and it is very useful in cases of arteriosclerosis because it has a vasodilator power to prevent angina pectoris or heart attack, by expanding the coronary artery (Infusion of 60 gr. of dry leaves per litre of water .Drink three cups a day)
– Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) (take tamarind drink, or 20 to 40g of tamarind pulp diluted in water up to 3 times daily.)
– Bay (Laurus nobilis) Linoleic, oleic and lauric acids bestow its circulatory properties, very suitable for the treatment of arteriosclerosis and the improvement of blood circulation (Infusion of a pair of leaves in a cup of water for 10 minutes. 4 cups per day)
– Nettle (Urtica dioica) Being so rich in chlorophyll, it is very useful for the treatment of a arteriosclerosis and for blood circulation (The previous juice treatment its good in this sense.) (fresh plant juice)
Nettle juice can be done to treat arteriosclerosis
– Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) (Infusion of a spoonful of the mixture of dried leaves and flowers twice a day)
– Yucca (Yucca filamentosa) Resveratrol in yucca allows blood flow much more fluidly (Take extract capsules according to leaflet’s patient)
– Aronia (Aronia melanocarpa) Aronia juice supplements can help you in your natural arteriosclerosis treatment (Take aronia supplements acording to the patient’s leaflet)
– White hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) The preparations of white hawthorn are effective in improving blood circulation in patients suffering from arteriosclerosis (Infusion of a spoonful of mixture of dried leaves and flowers twice a day)
White hawthorn tea can help people with arteriosclerosis
– Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) It may help reduce negative symptoms as headache caused by poor circulation. (Infusion of a spoonful of nuts per cup of water. Take 2 cups per day)
– Black currant (Ribes nigrum) (drops of fluid extract of fruits sold in pharmacies or herbalists, under the terms of the patient information leaflet)
SUPPLEMENTS: VITAMINS AND MINERALS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS FOR ARTERIOSCLEROSIS
There are a number of supplements that can help improve the conditions of those suffering from arteriosclerosis. They are generally used when accidents occur related with vascular diseases. It is necessary to consult with your doctor before using them.
Among the most important supplements we include the following:
Ginkgo biloba for arteriosclerosis
Ginkgo biloba constitutes one of the best remedies to improve blood circulation. The reason is the power the extracts of this plant have to dilate blood vessels what makes blood circulate more flowingly.
It seems that flavonoids exercise a vasodilator action on the walls of the arteries and capillaries at the same time that they prevent platelets to deposit inside them.
This property can be used to cure a series of illnesses based on a bad circulation. Among all they, we would would mention some important ones as arteriosclerosis, hypertension, or bad circulation in general, so much in grown-ups as in young people that begin to notice circulation problems for the first time. (Look for the possible contraindications or toxicity in the complete study of this plant)
Lecithin for arteriosclerosis
Soy lecithin supplements are very interesting for arteriosclerosis. When cholesterol can not dissolve in normal conditions, it sticks to the walls of the arteries, eventually producing arteriosclerosis and increased blood pressure.
Soy Lecithin is rich in phospholipids (phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidic acid).These components allow emulsify (= mix) fat body with water, which favors its expulsion.
All this makes the ingestion of soy lecithin very adequate to prevent formation of cholesterol and other lipids that become more liquid and are not attached to the arteries. The use of soy lecithin promotes circulation and prevents blood clots in the arteries, thereby preventing heart attacks and other circulatory diseases.
Lecithin is sold in capsules, ampoules or granulated form. The usual dose of lecithin in capsules or ampoules is usually about 2200 mg daily divided into two doses with main meals. The equivalent of this dosage is a couple of teaspoons in the form of granules, one at breakfast and another meal. This is sprinkled over the plate, add to yogurt or orange juice
Soy lecithin is not a food but as a supplement, so it should be taken very sparingly. Consider that a mere teaspoon of this supplement provides 34 Kcal derived from its high fat content
At normal doses there are no recorded cases of toxicity. In high doses it often produces adverse reactions with onset of abdominal pain , diarrhea, sweating or vomiting.
Ginger for arteriosclerosis
Ginger constitutes a good resource to favor blood circulation. It helps to dissolve blood clots in the arteries and diminish the levels of cholesterol in blood. By making blood more fluid it helps to prevent a series of vascular accidents Take 3 capsules of 250 mg a day, distributed among the main meals) (Look for the general study of the plant for possible contraindications or toxicity)
Ginger infusion with lemon and mint
Moringa for arteriosclerosis
In animal studies, it was found that moringa was as effective as statins in reducing cholesterol. It was also seen that the products extracted from the leaves of this plant are capable of inhibiting the formation of atheromas in the arteries.
Other supplements for arteriosclerosis
Some other interesting supplements to treat arteriosclerosis are:
– Vitamin E supplements
– Supplements of vitamin B6
– Soy lecithin.
– Supplements of copper.
More information about natural remedies for arteriosclerosis.
26 September, 2022