How to prepare almond milk at home
EASY ALMOND DRINK RECIPE
Almond milk ingredients
Making homemade almond milk
- Wash the almonds repeatedly to remove the remains of impurities that they may contain.
- Soak the almonds for 4-6 hours, so that they are juicy.
- Drain and mix in 1 liter of water for 30 minutes.
- Blend the mixture until the almonds are very finely ground.
- Strain with the help of a fine strainer.
- Sweeten if desired, and season with spices (optional).
- Store in a refrigerator.
Benefits of the homemade almond milk recipe
It is a delicious drink, with a warm and sweet taste, ideal for people who tend to have digestive discomfort from dairy products.
More information on vegetable drinks
28 July, 2021