Formula to elaborate anise liquor
– 1 liter of brandy
– 2 kg of sugar
– 50 gr. of anise fruits
– 2 gr. of cinnamon
– 1 branch of vanilla
– 1.5 gr. of nutmeg
– Mash the fruits of anise in a mortar.
– Combine the crushed fruits, rum, 1 / 2 kilo of sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg. Remove all very well and place in a glass flask of 2 liters volume.
– Allow to marinate for a month and a half.
– After that, put a pan fire with a quart of water. Add one and a half kilo of sugar and boil until sugar dissolves and syrup to form a paste.
– Cool well and add sugar syrup to the maceration of anise.
– Bottle the liquor.
You can take half a glass before meals as a digestive or cocktail. Their use is also recommended in cases of cold or bronchitis.
Because of its high alcohol content are recommended to be prudent in their use and not normally used as a remedy. Its use is strongly discouraged in children and pregnant women.
This liqueur is very suitable in the kitchen to flavor vegetables, shellfish and fish.
22 April, 2019