How to prepare garam massala
RECIPE OF GARAM MASALA
We propose a Garam masala recipe, although Garam Masala accepts many variants, all of them delicious. It can be prepared with other plants such as mustard, star anise, turmeric and even toasted sesame seeds.
– 4 teaspoons cumin
– 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
– 6 tablespoons coriander seeds
– 10 cloves
– 1 cinnamon stick
– 10 capsules cardamom
– 3 bay leaves
– Half a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
– Mix all the ingredients and stir to mix their scent.
– Remove the outer shell of cardamom seeds. Only use the black and aromatic seeds found inside. Discard the berry.
– Grind the entire mixture with the aid of a coffee grinder, until a fine powder is obtained. Store in a sealed glass jar. Traditionally milled with the aid of a mortar.
Uses for Garam Masala
* Related information: Garam masala properties
More recipes and information on fenugreek.
22 April, 2019