- 1 Something to avoid craving for food
- 2 Easy recipe of corn salad with chickpeas and guacamole sauce
Something to avoid craving for food
Chickpeas salad with guacamole, a very energetic dish
This chickpea salad with corn is a refreshing, energetic and nutritious dish, which provides carbohydrates, high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats from avocado, because we have added guacamole sauce to it.
It is a very nutritious, ideal recipe as a main course.
Carbohydrates from grains, along with fiber, provide energy that is gradually absorbed, so that we can study, work or spend the afternoon doing activities without being hungry between meals.
Other nutritional properties of chickpeas salad with guacamole
Easy recipe of corn salad with chickpeas and guacamole sauce
Ingredients for a corn and chickpeas salad
- Boiled corn
- Cooked chickpeas
- 1 spring diced onion
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 ripe avocado
- Half a squeezed lemon
- A few julienned cilantro leaves
How to prepare a corn and chickpeas salad
- Once corn and chickpeas already cooked, prepare all the vegetables for the salad. To do this, proceed similarly as we would do in guacamole:
- Choose a ripe avocado. In general, an avocado is ripe when, pressing gently with your fingers, the skin sags or it is soft. Remove the bone. Then, with a knife cut the pulp into cubes and empty it with a spoon.
- Add the onion, tomato, cilantro and lemon squeezed, with a pinch of salt. With a fork, mix all the ingredients for all the flavors to blend and form a homogeneous mass.
- Mix the vegetables with corn and chickpeas.
- Save half an hour or an hour in the fridge for the flavors to blend, and serve as a main dish or accompaniment.
More information on avocado.
22 April, 2020