Tofu mayonnaise with arame seaweed and lemon
“TOFUNESA” OR TOFU MAYONNAISE RECIPE
Ingredients of tofunesa
– 1 block of tofu. Optional to mix ½ block of smoked tofu and ½ block of non-smoked tofu, so that it has a more intense flavor.
– ½ a lemon
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 tablespoon of water
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Arame seaweed to taste, hydrated, and cut to very finite pieces. You can also use wakame, hiziki, sea spaghetti or Nori.
How to prepare a tofunesa
– Boil the tofu with water for 10 minutes. Then you can take advantage of the cooking water, so the less we use (enough to boil), the more concentrated in taste the water will be.
– Remove the tofu and place in a bowl to shred with the other ingredients. Depending on the amount we want, we can mix some of the cooking water.
– Serve with boiled vegetables, seasoning for snacks,… Or simply with some toast.
Properties of tofunesa
It is also ideal for children who do not like legumes, or as a healthy sauce in diets to gain weight.
A healthy and low fat sauce, ideal to combine in a balanced diet.
More recipes and information on lemon