Orange cake recipe
HOW TO PREPARE AN ORANGE CAKE, WITH CHOCOLATE AND COCONUT
Orange cake ingredients
- 200 ml of orange juice
- Grating of an orange.
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 200 g flour
- 150 ml of olive oil
- 100 g of coconut
- 200 g of dark chocolate
Preparation – How to make an orange cake
Photo of chocolate and orange cake.
- Reserve two tablespoons of coconut and some orange zest for the exterior decoration.
- Mix orange juice with sugar, oil and orange zest.
- Stir well.
- Beat the eggs. Add the coconut and pour everything to the previous mixture.
- Gradually add the flour together with the yeast in wrapping movements.
- Spread a mold with olive oil and pour over the previous mass.
- Place in the oven previously heated at 180 ° C for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven. Let the cake cool and unmold the cake once it is cold by turning it over a fountain.
- Melt the chocolate to the bain Marie.
- Cover the cake with the molten chocolate.
- Decorate with coconut and orange zest previously reserved.
How to serve an orange cake?
Cut in portions and place on a dessert plate. Optionally it can be accompanied with a spoonful of orange marmalade.
30 July, 2021