RECIPES OF POTATOES
Shiitake and mushroom gratin with potatoes
Different types of potatoes
– 250 g shiitake mushrooms.
– 250 g common mushrooms.
– 500 g potatoes.
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 50 g of Parmesan cheese.
– 30 g of butter.
– ½ cup water.
– Prepare the mushrooms, washing and cleaning them.
– Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
– Peel and cut potatoes into slices.
– Grate the Parmesan cheese.
– Chop the garlic and put together the pieces with mushrooms rolled.
– In a frying pan add a little oil and saute garlic and mushrooms for a couple of minutes.
– Add the water, sprinkle with thyme and parsley and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir from time to time.
– Add salt and some pepper and let simmer a few more minutes. Then remove from heat and let it cool.
– Preheat oven to 200 º C.
– Coat the bottom of a metal pan with butter. Place the potato halves so that they partially overlap on one another. Cover the potatoes with a layer of slices of mushrooms. Place the other potatoes, forming another layer on top of the first and covering them with the rest of shiitake.
– Salt as desired and sprinkle with a little pepper. Place in hot oven and cook until the potatoes are cooked (about 80 or 80 minutes)
– Cover the dish with grated Parmesan cheese and cook for another fifteen minutes.
How to serve?
– Serve hot as a the first course
Other potato recipes
– Potato salad with watercress
– Potatoes stuffed with borages and parmesan
– Baked potato pie with vegetables
– Cream with roasted vegetables
– Potatoes, and onion omelette
– Basmati rice with vegetables and sesame oil
More information about potatoes and nutrition
|*Related information: More information about potatoes|
13 May, 2021