What is a balanced diet for dinner?
Milk with cereals versus a balanced meal
A balanced weight loss diet dinner might be, as in our example:
- First course: steamed broccoli with carrot
- Second course: A rich-protein but low-fat dish: Whitefish, like hake with green salad.
- Dessert: `Nonfat yogurt with 1 kiwi
What does this meal provide us compared with milk with cereals?
Nutritional composition of a balanced meal for dinner
Nutritional composition of milk with cereals
The benefits of a full dinner options regarding milk with cereals are:
- A balanced diiner contributes only with 60 calories more than milk with cereals. It also gives greater satiety because the food was distributed in 3 courses.
- It contains twice the protein than milk with cereals, and 7 times more fiber.
- It has 10 g. carbohydrate less than milk with cerealz, coming from carrot and kiwi.
Photo of steamed broccoli
Nutritional tips for a balanced diet
A healthy diet is a balanced diet between physical activity and our nutrient needs.
- Consult a dietitian to develop a balanced weight loss diet.
*Related information: Milk and cereals for dinner
More information on nutrition in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.