Loquat tatin pie
LOQUAT TATIN PIE RECIPE
- 1kg. medlar (lychees or other fruits can be used)
- 100g. brown sugar
- 150g. of butter
- Pie crust
- Cinnamon to taste
- Optional Cardamom
- � cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon
In the image loquat tatin served with milk cream
- Wash and peel the loquats. Remove the seeds from the inside (the seeds are not edible).
- Cut the pulp into pieces.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the loquats and remove the pulp.
- Add the sugar, water and lemon and cook over medium heat until caramelized (some 30 minutes stirring constantly)
- Preheat oven to 180 � C.
- Prepare a round oven tray.
- Place the puff pastry.
- Pour loquats on the tray with the previous tatin
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 � C.
This recipe is a variation of apple tatin. At nutritional level, it is quite caloric, due to its sugar and fat content (butter). Do not eat too often, although, in the balanced ration, it is perfectly compatible with a healthy, varied and above all, enjoyable diet.
It is an ideal dish to take for breakfast, dessert or snack when we need energy to work during the day or evening option.
More recipes and information about loquat in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.