Semolina with watercress
SEMOLINA WITH WATERCRESS
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 handfuls of watercresses.
- A cup of wheat semolina.
- A few squares of hard bread.
- Wash the watercress.
- Pour a little oil in a skillet and let it get hot.
- Fry the cubes of bread and put them on a plate.
- Pour the flour into the pan with hot oil and stir until it is golden brown.
- Pour the semolina in a pan of boiling water, stirring constantly.
- Add salt and lower the temperature to cook it over low heat for half an hour.
- Once cooked, add the watercress and remove everything.
- Serve on a plate and add a few leaves of watercress and a few squares of fried bread on the semolina.
Way to serve it:
Serve it as starter
More information on watercresses in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.