Blackheads removal remedies
Home remedies for pimples
How to get rid of blackheads of acne?
The primary role of phytotherapy in the treatment of blackheads involves using a number of plants whose primary objectives will be:
- Bactericidal plants to eliminate germs
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies to clear the skin from blackheads
Plants and remedies for internal use
More information about depurative plants
Herbal remedies to clear the skin from blackheads: External Use
- Carrot (Daucus carota) It can be used externally to cure skin problems like eczema, wounds or sunburn. It is useful to mitigate the destructive action of ultraviolet rays, reason why it takes part in the composition of many sunscreens. (A mask of carrot pulp for half an hour also favors the smoothness of the skin)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Horsetail is very rich in silicon which is very effective in the treatment of skin diseases. Silicon helps regenerate the skin making it to have a smoother appearance. (Maceration of 100 g of horsetail with 8 drops of lemon juice in one liter of alcohol at 40 º for 1 month. Dilute with water to 50% and massage the affected areas twice a day)
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Anti inflammatory properties of this plant helps to reduce inflammation of pimples and facilitates their healing and therefore improves the appearance of the skin in persons affected by this manifestation of acne. (Decoction of three tablespoons of dried fruits per liter of water for 15 minutes. Cool and clean the affected area with the resulting liquid, once in the morning and evening)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)This same treatment can be very useful in the treatment of acne, being able to reduce blackheads, pimples, or papules.
- Birch (Betula alba) When the skin is affected by imperfections such as freckles, blemishes, pimples, etc. astringent properties of birch are very effective to remedy all these anomalies. (Clean the area with the liquid resulting from from the decoction for 20 minutes of 5 tablespoons of shredded dried leaves per liter of water. Do it in the morning after getting up and in the evening before going to bed) (In internal use, It is effective to drink birch sap obtained by incision on the bark during the month of March. The effective dose is situated on about 100 cc / day)
More information about blackheads in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.