prevent cancer foods
DIET TO PREVENT CANCER
Dietary advice to avoid cancer
At lunchtime we would have to take into account the following tips to reduce the risk of developing cancers:
- Avoid the high consumption of meat. These foods contain saturated fatty oils which, in addition to producing cholesterol, promote the development of cancer cells. Meat can be replaced by blue fish (which contains omega-3 fatty acids that inhibit or slow the growth of cancer cells). If you prefer, you can replace animal protein by vegetable ones, which provide healthier oils. Regular use of olive oil or consumption of vegetables such as soybeans, can be an alternative.
- Avoid the high consumption of sugars or starches such as pastries or sweets, bread and refined flour. Sugar promotes the growth of cancer cells.
- Quit smoking: tobacco smoke, both in active and passive smokers, produces cancer-causing toxins that can affect a woman's breasts, especially when they are most sensitive to changes (in the periods of pregnancy or during puberty).
- Avoid fried or burnt food such as meat, poultry or fish which get stuck on the barbecue, or the rice that sticks to the paella. These processes generate a series of carcinogenic toxic products to avoid. It is better to eat cooked meats or use those cooking techniques that do not burn, as the microwave.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables: the consumption of natural plant food is the best way to prevent all types of cancers. Many of these foods are rich in antioxidants that can neutralize free radicals, which are the main responsible for the degeneration of body cells and the appearence of many diseases.
The most natural way to eat them will be to take them raw whenever possible. The best thing would be to prepare good salads that combine well-known anti-cancer foods such as: tomatoes, onions, carrots, peppers, chicory, celery, cucumbers, etc. All seasoned with a little powder of dried leaves of rosemary, or sage. We would address it with a good splash of olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. For those who do not mind eating spicy food, a sprinkle hot pepper can increase the antioxidant properties of this salad.
- Eat plenty of vegetables, mainly from organic farming without pesticides.
- The consumption of fiber should be increased: Fiber helps the expulsion of toxins by eliminating them through our feces. It is a good way to prevent the toxins from reaching the bloodstream and gain access to cells.
More information about natural cancer treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.