Rice with curry
(How to make rice with curry
RICE WITH CURRY RECIPE
Ingredients of rice with curry
- White or Brown Rice
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- Onion cut into strips.
- Carrots washed, peeled and cut in small cubes.
- Eggplant diced
How to prepare rice with curry
- Wash and chop all ingredients.
- Put the raisins soaked in warm water to hydrate.
- Place the sliced eggplant with salt.
- Put in a pot of water to boil with salt to cook the rice.
- When the water boils, cook the rice for 8 minutes.
- Drain the rice. Add a little oil, 1 tablespoon curry per person and salt. Stir well.
- Bring water to a boil with salt for blanching vegetables.
- Drain the eggplant salt.
- When the water boils, add all the chopped vegetables and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and put them under warm water.
- Mix the vegetables with the curry rice.
- Drain the raisins and add to the mixture.
- Season with olive oil.
- Serve as a warm starter dish or accompaniment.
Nutritional properties of rice with curry
- Rice is an energy food which is easily digested, ideal for people with difficult digestion, people with poor appetite and athletes before competition. Containing rice, this recipe is suitable for celiac or allergic to gluten.
Rice provides carbohydrates, B vitamins and is an ideal food for the brain. A diet low in carbohydrates leads to a personal state of nervousness, while foods with a healthy contribution in this nutrient as rice has a relaxing action of the nervous system and allow us to study and think carefully.
- Curry, especially if you buy one with a good quality, contain numerous antioxidants and flavonoids. It mainly contains turmeric, that provides a spicy taste, warm flavor and intense yellow color. The more yellow, more antioxidants. In addition, turmeric is a very digestive aromatic spice.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.