Natural treatment to get rid of pustules
HOW TO TREAT AND AVOID PUSTULES
Phytotherapy. Herbal remedies to get rid of pustules
The primary role of phytotherapy in treating pustules involves the use of a number of plants with the following objectives:
Depurative plants for pustules in internal use
We recommend the use of depurative plants to remove toxins from the body and improve skin health. The skin is an organ that often reflects the whole body health.
Most of these plants produce a cleansing of the body by increasing urination, so they should not be taken in cases where too much urination could be counterproductive, such as in people with hypotension.
More information about depurative plants.
External use preparations for pustules
- Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) topical application of primrose oil reduces pimples and acne inflammation in general.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) for its antiseptic and cicatrizant properties, it can be used to wash the affected parts, which may be useful to prevent pimples to be infected. (Make a charged infusion of flowering tops and wash the zone of the skin affected by pimples)
- Echinacea (Echinacea spp) It reduces symptoms of acne in all its manifestations (Blackheads, pimples, etc) and prevents their infection. (Drench affected area with the liquid from the fresh plant. Dilute a few drops of tincture in water and apply a gauze over the affected area)
- Oats (Avena sativa) to remove many skin imperfections such as pimples, blackheads, acne, etc. we can make a mask with a paste made with 5 tablespoons of oatmeal in a tablespoon of honey. Stir and add two egg whites. Apply as a mask over your face for 30 minutes. (More information about acne masks)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) this is still a more effective remedy than mallow. (Apply a compress with the liquid from a decoction for 10 minutes of a handful of dried root in a liter of water)
More information about pustules and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.