Plant food for embolism
How to prevent embolism with a suitable diet?
An unsuitable diet can thicken your blood, causing abnormalities in blood circulation such as hemorrhoids, headaches, varicose veins, cellulite, heart attacks, angina pectoris, stroke, etc.
Suitable food for preventing embolism
A diet rich in vegetables is the best way to prevent emboli formation
A suitable diet for embolism should contain antiplatelet components able to thin the blood. Among the most interesting food, we have:
- Vegetables: such as peppers, garlic, onions should be included in this diet.
- Spices: Specially useful spices are ginger, cayenne, paprika, black pepper and other hot peppers.
- Fruits: They are, in general, very important
- Nuts: particularly some nuts, such as almonds or peanuts.
- Healthy unsaturated fats: They should be taken into account, such as oily fish (sardines, mackerel, tuna, etc.), fish oil, sunflower seed oil, sesame oil, or soybean oil.
- Foods rich in fiber: They are very important to lower cholesterol and control constipation. These two anomalies can favor circulatory problems such as varicose veins or hemorrhoids.
Non-suitable food for embolism
Sausages and other processed food can be responsible for thrombi formation
Not recommended foods for embolism are those that contribute to blood clotting. Among the bad food for embolism, we can point out:
- Foods rich in vitamin K. This vitamin helps blood to thicken.
- Foods high in sodium: They are unhealthy for blood circulation.
- Foods rich in saturated fats: They raise cholesterol levels, contributing to blood clots formation.
More information on the natural treatment of embolism.
22 April, 2019