Herbal treatment of pyorrhea
Phytotherapy: Medicinal plants preparations for pyorrhea
Among all the possible plants we can point out the following:
– Elder (Decoction of the bark)
– Arnica Mouthwashes with the resulting liquid of the infusion of a teaspoon of dry plant by water cup. Dilute 20 drops of tincture in a glass of water and rinse your mouth. (Do not swallow the liquid)
– Mallow (Mouthwashes with the decoction during 10 minutes of a teaspoon of flowers by water cup.)
– Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (mouthwashes with the liquid of a decoction of 10 minutes a handful by dry root in a liter of water)
– Mint (Mouthwashes with the infusion of dry leaves.)
– Basil (Mouthwashes with the decoction of dry leaves)
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamins and minerals for pyorrhea
Consult your dentist about the convenience of taking the following supplements for pyorrhea:
– Supplements of calcium
– Supplements of vitamin C
– Supplements of folic acid
– Supplements of niacin.
More information about pyorrhea.