HOME RECIPE AND PROPERTIES OF CARROT MAYONNAISE
Suggested recipe: Tender beans with potato, boiled onions, mayonnaise with steamed carrots.
Benefits of carrot mayonnaise
Carrot mayonnaise an recipe easy to prepare, nutritious, tasty and light.
A recipe plenty of carotenoids and other interesting components
The carotenoids are orange pigments found in carrots. They have antioxidant properties, improve the health of the digestive mucosa and, usually consumed, protect against the onset of cancer, especially lung, mouth and stomach.
The benefits of carrot for the skin, eyes, digestive system and cardiovascular system, make this recipe very suitable for people with gastritis, digestive ulcers, skin problems, vision problems, constipation and heart disease.
Ingredients for carrot mayonnaise
- 4 large carrots
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of turmeric to add the benefits of turmeric, among which is its antioxidant, liver protector and digestive.
Carrot mayonnaise dressing
- Wash and peel the carrots and chopping.
- Cook the carrots steamed for about 10 minutes (Among the advantages of steam cooking, to preserve minerals and water soluble vitamins from vegetables).
- You can also boil the carrots, then boiling them whole and chopping later is recommended (to avoid the loss of minerals and vitamins)
- Place the carrots in a bowl with the oil, salt, garlic and turmeric (optional).
- Mash with blender until a smooth sauce with the desired texture. If more liquid is desired, you can add a little more water or oil as carrot fiber allows more water or oil.
- Optionally you can season with cumin, basil or other herbs. Another option is to add ground nuts such as almond flour or tahini for growthage children, young people, athletes or persons who need to gain weight.
- Serve the sauce warm, accompanying vegetables, fish, meat, etc. It can be kept in a refrigerator for 2 days.
More information about turmeric recipes and properties.
29 October, 2021