HOW TO PREPARE A ENDIVE SALAD?
– Canned Olives
– Place the endives decoratively on a plate or serving platter.
– Wash and cut the tomatoes in large or small pieces, and place them in the center of the salad.
– With the help of a spoon, distribute the salad olives, preferably in the central part.
– Season with parsley and sunflower seeds.
– Season with oil to taste.
– This salad has to be served decoratively.
– Another option would be to cut all ingredients and place on endive leaves so that when removing a leaf, you can take all the ingredients of the salad.
In the picture: endive salad with tomato,
olives, sunflower seeds, olive oil and parsley
Fiber is a unique component of the plant world, and our body needs to maintain intestinal health, which is the center of the body’s immunity. In addition, a diet rich in fiber helps prevent cholesterol, atherosclerosis, colon cancer and gives us no satiety for snacking.
This salad is a great way to enjoy the taste of vegetables, in a colorful dish and easy to digest
More information on natural medicine.