HOW TO PREPARE AN ENDIVE SALAD?
- Sunflower Seeds
- Canned Olives
- Olive oil
- Place the endives decoratively on a plate or serving platter.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in large or small pieces, and place them in the center of the salad.
- With the help of a spoon, distribute the salad olives, preferably in the central part.
- Season with parsley and sunflower seeds.
- Season with oil to taste.
- This salad has to be served decoratively.
- Another option would be to cut all ingredients and place on endive leaves so that when removing a leaf, you can take all the ingredients of the salad.
This endive salad is a delicious, natural starter, perfect for lunch or dinner.
This plate provides us vitamin C, from raw vegetables; vitamin E and protein, from sunflower seeds, fiber and minerals; hardly calories.
Fiber is a unique component of the plant world, and our body needs to maintain intestinal health, which is the center of the body’s immunity. In addition, a diet rich in fiber helps prevent cholesterol, atherosclerosis, colon cancer and gives us no satiety for snacking.
This salad is a great way to enjoy the taste of vegetables, in a colorful dish and easy to digest
More information on natural foods.
12 January, 2023