How to cook apples
APPLES WITH MERENGUE
- 4 apples
- 4 eggs
- 10 chopped almonds
- Clean, peel and wash the apples.
- Place the apples in a baking dish
- Make pasta of meringue
- Having prepared the meringue, cover the apples with it.
- Garnish it with chopped almonds
- Bake the dish for about 10 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Before removing from oven check out that the meringue is golden brown and cooked.
Way to serve:
- Serve as a dessert at room temperature.
More apple recipes
More recipes and information on apples in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.