Miso soup recipe
MISO SOUP RECIPE
- 1liter of water
- 300g of vegetables (onion, carrot and cabbage)
- Dried Wakame alga (20g)
- A piece of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of miso
- Rehydrate the alga with water in a glass.
- Peel, wash and chop the vegetables very small.
- Saut� 2 minutes with a little oil and add the boiling water in order for to start boiling and prepare the vegetable broth.
- Place the seaweed in the broth once well hydrated and add a pinch of ginger.
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and add a tablespoon of miso until well dissolved.
Method of serving
Other cabbage recipes:
More information about other foods and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.