REMEDIES FOR HYPERACTIVITY
What plants are suitable for hyperactivity?
These plants provide nutritional supplements and properties for:
- Relax and promote the synthesis of serotonin.
- Provide nutrients to improve brain connections.
- Vasodilator plants to increase cerebral blood flow and stimulate concentration.
- Relaxing plants.
- Essential fatty acids: the lack of essential fatty acids (EFAs) is associated with hyperactivity disorder. These are the linolenic acid and linoleic acid, having a vital role in brain development and function. Fish oils and evening primrose oil may be an appropriate supplement, but the most effective are made with capsules of EPA and DHA.
- Calcium and magnesium: to prevent fatigue and physical exhaustion. In hyperactive children and young people, they contribute to the development of the bones. (Taking supplements of 1,000 mg. Calcium with 400 - 500mg. Magnesium).
- Spirulina: Spirulina is a source of magnesium, trace elements and proteins appropriate to prevent physical exhaustion.
- Pollen: Pollen is considered nearly a super food with many health virtues. It is an invigorating energy supplement that can help improve concentration. (Take 1 tablespoon of granulated pollen every morning).
- Soy Lecithin: Soy lecithin is rich in choline, a type of fat that is part of the brain's neurotransmitters and nerve endings. It is used to improve memory and concentration.
- Brewer's yeast: Brewer's yeast is good to treat nervousness
- Tryptophan: Tryptophan is the precursor of serotonin and melatonin, hormones involved in mental well-being and sleep regulation. Is usually taken in supplements of 5-HTP (5 - hydroxytryptophan) because it is more effective. To treat nervousness, anxiety and insomnia.
- Vitamin E: the role of vitamin E as protector is essential fats that form the brain. Scientific studies suggest that people with deficit hyperactivity disorder could have a deficit in in this vitamin. Usually this is provided by the extra virgin olive oil, which must be present in the diet of hyperactive child or adult in amounts slightly higher than those of the usual diet. Taking olive oil on salads, creams, vegetables, etc.. is the best way to get this supplement.
PLANTS FOR HYPERACTIVITY
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba): The leaves of this tree are considered as a remedy for improving memory and cognitive abilities. They have cerebral vasodilator properties that stimulate learning functions and improve cerebral blood flow. (Between 60 and 240mg. Divided into three times daily).
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis): Valerian is a muscle and mental relaxant health, especially when there is some trouble for sleeping.. Suitable in states of impulsivity or much movement. (Infusion of a teaspoon of dried root 2 times per day. Tablets of dried root (500mg.): 2 capsules 4 times a day.)
- Hops (Humulus lupus): It is a very effective remedy for treating anxiety, nervousness and insomnia, with sedative and calming properties. (1 packet (20g.) of female flowers of dry hops in 200ml of water).
More information about hyperactivity natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.