Red fruits mousse with lemon
How to prepare a red fruits mousse
EASY MOUSSE RECIPE OF RED FRUIT WITH CREAM
Red fruits mousse ingredients
- 100 g of liquid cream to assemble
- Half a lemon, squeezed
- 80g of sugar
- Half a bag of gelatine of the desired flavor (without flavor, strawberry, red fruits, kiwi, lemon...)
Preparation of a red fruits mousse
- Squeeze the half lemon and add the medium over gelatin powder.
- Mix until the gelatine is rehydrated with the juice and there are no lumps. (It can be heated slightly to low temperature to aid the dissolution of the mixture)
- Grind the red fruits and add them to the previous mixture.
- Assemble the cream and add the sugar little by little while increasing its volume and firmness.
- Mix everything, always from bottom to top, until uniform.
How to serve a red fruits mousse
Serve in a glass of dessert and decorate with mint. Refrigerate until ready to serve
More recipes and information on lemon
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.