Home remedies for pyorrhea
PYORRHEA HOME REMEDIES
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies for pyorrhea
Among all the possible plants we can point out the following:
- Elder (Decoction of the bark)
- Arnica Mouthwashes with the resulting liquid of the infusion of a teaspoon of dry plant by water cup. Dilute 20 drops of tincture in a glass of water and rinse your mouth. (Do not swallow the liquid)
- Mallow (Mouthwashes with the decoction during 10 minutes of a teaspoon of flowers by water cup.)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (mouthwashes with the liquid of a decoction of 10 minutes a handful by dry root in a liter of water)
- Mint (Mouthwashes with the infusion of dry leaves.)
- Basil (Mouthwashes with the decoction of dry leaves)
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamins and minerals for pyorrhea
Consult your dentist about the convenience of taking the following supplements for pyorrhea:
- Supplements of calcium
- Supplements of vitamin C
- Supplements of folic acid
- Supplements of niacin.
More information about pyorrhea in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.