How to prepare chai tea
( Camellia sinensis)
CHAI TEA RECIPE - CHAI TEA PREPARATION
Ingredients for 2 cups:
- 1 cinnamon stick
- The contents of two fruits of cardamom seeds, open the pods and remove its contents in seeds. Discard the fibrous capsule.
- 1 whole star anise
- 5 black peppercorns.
- 4 cloves
- Fresh ginger rhizome
- Milk or vegetable drink
- Vanilla powder (optional)
- Put 1 cup and a half of water to boil.
- Open the fruits of cardamom and remove the seeds inside. Discard the fruit capsules.
- Prepare all the spices.
- When the water starts to boil, turn off heat and add half a cup of milk or vegetable drink, and all the spices except ginger.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes.
- With the help of a grater or a peeler, grate the fresh ginger and squeeze the juice with your fingers on the infusion.
- Strain and serve in individual cups.
* More information: How to prepare a good tea.
More information about tea in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.