RECIPES OF WILD PLANTS
WILD PLANTS SALAD
- Rosemary flowers (or other edible flowers)
- Clean the salad leaves and drain them. Cut larger leaves into smaller pieces.
- Arrange the leaves in a salad bowl.
- Cut the onion into half moons and place in the salad.
- Chop the fennel and add.
- Add the rosemary leaves.
- Season with olive oil or vinaigrette
- Serve as a starter or accompaniment.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that improves the appearance of the skin as it helps in the formation of collagen. It also prevents diseases by means of increasing the body's defenses and has cleansing properties.
- Green leafy herbs like campion, purslane and dandelion have diuretic and laxative properties due to its high content of potassium and fiber. They help eliminate toxins and cleanse the body. This makes them highly recommended for gout, arthritis and rheumatism diets.
- Some plants like dandelion bitter principles are well suited to restore liver function.
- The use of fresh herbs, very rich in essential oils, such as fennel, lemon balm, mint or basil, provides anti-cancer properties. The essential oils of these herbs commonly used in herbal medicine with different uses. also has carminative properties that contribute to remove gases. If we use lemon balm or basil, have adequate calming properties, very useful in case of anxiety or insomnia. Peppermint is most appropriate as a stimulant or to treat halitosis.
We must be cautious when collecting wild plants because they can be contaminated by pesticides, farm animals, etc
More information about natural recipes in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.