Guacamole salad with corn and chickpeas
Edible properties of guacamole salad
Nutritional properties of corn and chickpeas salad with guacamole
This chickpea salad with corn is a refreshing, energetic and nutritious dish, which provides carbohydrates, high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats from avocado, because we have added guacamole sauce to it.
It is a very nutritious, ideal recipe as a main course. Carbohydrates from grains, along with fiber, provide energy that is gradually absorbed, so that we can study, work or spend the afternoon doing activities without being hungry between meals.
EASY RECIPE OF CORN SALAD WITH CHICKPEAS AND GUACAMOLE SAUCE
Ingredients for the salad of corn and chickpeas
- Boiled corn
- Cooked chickpeas
- 1 spring diced onion
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 ripe avocado
- Half a squeezed lemon
- A few julienned cilantro leaves
Preparing corn salad and chickpeas
- Once corn and chickpeas already cooked, prepare all the vegetables for the salad. To do this, proceed similarly as we would do in guacamole:
- Choose a ripe avocado. In general, an avocado is ripe when, pressing gently with your fingers, the skin sags or it is soft. Remove the bone. Then, with a knife cut the pulp into cubes and empty it with a spoon.
- Add the onion, tomato, cilantro and lemon squeezed, with a pinch of salt. With a fork, mix all the ingredients for all the flavors to blend and form a homogeneous mass.
- Mix the vegetables with corn and chickpeas.
- Save half an hour or an hour in the fridge for the flavors to blend, and serve as a main dish or accompaniment.
More information on avocado in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.